Adult Coed League Registration
Spartan Coed Soccer is Edmonton coed soccer at it's finest. We play on turf with no boards at indoor and outdoor facilities - allowing you to play this beautiful sport year round.
The following registration links are for individual players. You will be taken to the registration app.
Use these player or participant links to secure a spot.
If on a team, then your team captain will send us a roster.
If looking for a team, then we will assign to a team for trial.
If new to soccer, we will assign you to a mentor team until you are ready.
Fees and discounts at the end of each summary.
Participants joining as Full-time players and taking the Bootcamp will get 20% off season fees.
Adult Coed League Registration - SOLD OUT
*Registration is currently invite only via an existing team*
Indoor (7v7 + 8v8) - Div 1 & 2 - Fridays
For active and skilled soccer players returning or looking to join. Most of this core is Div 1-4 EDSA players and similar. We have Majors and Premiers playing, too. Highly skilled players (Majors and Premier) will find Spartan a high intensity training session.
Current Spartan Div 1 players cannot play down to Div 2; however, Div 2 can play up if requested.
A 30 game season with pre season games, reseeding of teams at mid season (games 1-10), 2 week Winter All Star Mix during Xmas holidays, then second half of season (games 11-20), then finals for cup.
Fees: $275. We offer payment plans.
Register as a Substitute (Part Time) Player
It's $30 to register as a Sub for the season. This covers your annual insurance fee. (This is required for ALL players, both part- and full-time.) You are managed in the Sub Pool and called upon when a team requires a Sub. You'll need to have the TeamSnap app on your phone as your contact method.
There is a per-game fee to cover field rentals each time that you play: $10/game for indoor; $15/game for outdoor.
When you choose to transition from a sub to a full-time player, the registration (insurance) fee and any per-game fees paid are deducted from your season fee. You only pay the remainder. Therefore, you can easily try the league out and then only pay what you need when you want to join up full time, without incurring additional costs.
Full-time players are permitted to sub for other teams at no additional cost.
All Subs MUST be registered so that they are covered by insurance. Register using the button below.
You can pay your $10 per game fee to either your Captain or you can e-transfer it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer Indoor and Outdoor for the Summer season, and Indoor for the Winter season:
- 6v6 (rec), 7v7 or 8v8 on Fridays (depending on location and field size)
- 50 minutes (2 x25) minute halves
- No Byes ever!
- Indoor Fall/Winter season is 30 games long
- 4 Preseason Games for divisional seeding
- 3 All-Star Games (2 during Christmas, 1 before Cup Finals)
- 3 weeks of Cup Finals
- 20 Regular Season games
- All on turf with no boards!
- 11v11 Wednesdays and Thursdays
- All games start after 6:30PM
- 20 games with no byes ever
- Season starts May until end of September
- We play exclusively at turf stadiums (e.g. Clarke Stadium)
- More games per season than elsewhere
- Season finals, trophy, medals, standings
- Annual Spartan Championship in September
- Annual Game of Trophies (GoT) in December or January
- You can sub as requested for other teams without restrictions
- Payment plans are offered
- Team managers get the full version of TeamSnap ($18 per month, you get it for free.)
- Want to improve? Check out our Spartan Bootcamp